How to flirt on a dating site?

I (24F) matched with a very cute guy (27M) on a "more serious" dating site and we have very similar values and interests and our conversation has been pretty organic and fluid. Except, now I feel like I'm in too deep and missed the opportunity to flirt!

Any advice on flirting without it being too out of the blue and not sounding too creepy? Yes, I am as incompetent as I sound.



Submitted July 21, 2022 at 02:14AM

I (24F) matched with a very cute guy (27M) on a "more serious" dating site and we have very similar values and interests and our conversation has been pretty organic and fluid. Except, now I feel like I'm in too deep and missed the opportunity to flirt!Any advice on flirting without it being too out of the blue and not sounding too creepy? Yes, I am as incompetent as I sound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.