How to date a passive girl

So there is this girl that I've had a crash on for like forever. I could go on and on about how much I adore and simply want her but I think we all know this feeling.

Asked her out, last week she said yes. She didn't go crazy about it, she was like ok let's go out what could go wrong.

So we've had 2 dates and it was awesome, we've had hour long conversations. However, although by now I wanted to get to the point where we hold hands and stuff, I didn't make any moves, which I do regret.

Anyways, we met today at party and I tried to talk to her as much as possible, but she acted very passive, like we never dated and talked for hours about stuff. I felt like she is acting like she barely knows me, like we never met.

I'm afraid she thinks she made a mistake by going out with me.

We have a date arranged a couple of days from now.

I seriously have no idea what to do. Should I make a move or just give her some space?

The thing I do know is that I don't wanna lose her, I love her very very much.

I appreciate every adivice, thx



Submitted July 14, 2022 at 11:54PM

So there is this girl that I've had a crash on for like forever. I could go on and on about how much I adore and simply want her but I think we all know this feeling.Asked her out, last week she said yes. She didn't go crazy about it, she was like ok let's go out what could go wrong.So we've had 2 dates and it was awesome, we've had hour long conversations. However, although by now I wanted to get to the point where we hold hands and stuff, I didn't make any moves, which I do regret.Anyways, we met today at party and I tried to talk to her as much as possible, but she acted very passive, like we never dated and talked for hours about stuff. I felt like she is acting like she barely knows me, like we never met.I'm afraid she thinks she made a mistake by going out with me.We have a date arranged a couple of days from now.I seriously have no idea what to do. Should I make a move or just give her some space?The thing I do know is that I don't wanna lose her, I love her very very much.I appreciate every adivice, thx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.