/u/Odd-Baseball9840 on made a tiktok about my experience dating as asexual and had some back lash Lol it’s just a bit upsetting that ppl think we’re undeserving of love, but I guess lots of ppl think sex and love go hand in hand. Just remembering feels lonely tho :/

Oh, my, this exact thing. When I was having the "hey, I'm ace" conversation with my ex, she immediately jumped to "oh, so I'll just have sex with other people, cool". And like, I, as in me in particular, am very polyamorous and open relationships and all that, but she had no way of knowing that? (we immediately started dating after meeting for the first time). I can't imagine how devastated I would have felt if I was monogamous. That's just... there are so many ways to solve this issue without the first one being "sex with strangers"





June 20, 2022 at 12:37AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.