/u/Awesomefulninja on A prompt from Twitter: What makes you look back and go "that was ace as hell."

•I avoided dating in high school because boys only wanted sex. Eventually, I just started saying that I was going to wait until marriage, and I was in zero rush for marriage, lol.

•I didn't understand why abstinence was hard for people. Sure seemed easy to me

•Even when I finally did have sex, it was like, "That's it? What's the big deal??" People make it out to be such an amazing thing. Definitely would rather have cake/garlic bread

•In my relationships, being confused when my partner would be upset when my reasons for not having sex included things like: being tired, being in the middle of a show or project, being dressed, having just fixed my hair, etc. Seemed logical to me, lol. Didn't realise sex=love/attraction to others

•I couldn't choose a celebrity crush because I didn't know who they were as real people, what their personalities were like, what their morals and values were, etc. Can't just choose on looks alone!

•I was always confused about why people got excited about shirtless guys

•I hate sex scenes in movies, books, you name it. It's very uncomfortable to watch/read. I thought everyone thought those scenes were awkward, lol.

•I'm not even comfortable talking about sex or saying a lot of words related to that topic. Others seem to really enjoy talking details about it, though

•Sexting attempts were hilariously bad and awkward. Never initiated and never knew how to continue. Do people really get something out of that?? 😅

•Endlessly confused about how people could just sleep with other people they literally just met. That seems really gross to me (and dangerous) but seems to be super common

•Confused at people who cheat or are dissatisfied in relationships because of things like lack of sex or someone gaining weight, etc. Isn't what's important on the inside!?

•Confused about the lengths people will go to just to have sex with someone.

•...I could go on forever, lol





June 08, 2022 at 12:35AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.