Okay why tf did she (f20) kiss me (20m) after our date if she “wasn’t really feeling it”

I thought the date went well, no silences. Plenty of laughs, walked her back to her car and kissed for a few seconds. She doesn’t text for a few days so I ask her if she’s still interested and apparently not.

She didn’t do it out of feeling obligation or sketchiness did she? It WAS midnight but- I don’t get it



Submitted June 25, 2022 at 01:12AM

I thought the date went well, no silences. Plenty of laughs, walked her back to her car and kissed for a few seconds. She doesn’t text for a few days so I ask her if she’s still interested and apparently not.She didn’t do it out of feeling obligation or sketchiness did she? It WAS midnight but- I don’t get it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.