how to avoid as a guy getting jaded about dating?

so ive been having a period where im trying to basically do everything to improve myself. working out a lot, socializing with people way more than usual, going out, working on fashion etc but still feel like same things keep happening.

ill meet someone and it goes well (at least I think), I get some texts back then a few days later they ghost. Or I'll meet someone in a class or etc Im taking and they are super nice and friendly (months long thing) and then I try to make plans and they just stop responding.

basically I feel like im getting friend zoned so much or a girl has second thoughts the day after or two and is getting me VERY frustrated. I'm even starting to get real bitterness about the opposite gender which I never had before like this, and something I don't want but it's just frustrating the hell out of me.

I don't know what to do just expressing my honest thoughts right now bc it just gets me really mad when I dont feel like im getting treated like a human being or respected



Submitted July 01, 2022 at 12:11AM

so ive been having a period where im trying to basically do everything to improve myself. working out a lot, socializing with people way more than usual, going out, working on fashion etc but still feel like same things keep happening.ill meet someone and it goes well (at least I think), I get some texts back then a few days later they ghost. Or I'll meet someone in a class or etc Im taking and they are super nice and friendly (months long thing) and then I try to make plans and they just stop responding.basically I feel like im getting friend zoned so much or a girl has second thoughts the day after or two and is getting me VERY frustrated. I'm even starting to get real bitterness about the opposite gender which I never had before like this, and something I don't want but it's just frustrating the hell out of me.I don't know what to do just expressing my honest thoughts right now bc it just gets me really mad when I dont feel like im getting treated like a human being or respected

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.