/u/some_strange_circus on horny but asexual

I guess I didn't make this clear initially so I will now: if you only want to experience sex in a loving marriage, then that's your choice and it's fine. If you never want to have sex at all, that's your choice and it's fine. Your sex life or the lack thereof is up to you and not any of my business, and it isn't your personal choices I'm objecting to.

What I'm specifically objecting to are statements like "Sex outside of a loving marriage will only repulse you in the end" and "If you can handle it be a 100% Ace", which at the very least implies that anyone who doesn't subscribe to this way of thinking isn't a "true asexual", as you put it. Those statements are absolutes that are flat-out not true for every single asexual person. There isn't a single "correct" way to be asexual. It's a spectrum.

Also you literally said that obviously I'm not a true asexual. Don't know what to tell you; I'm asexual. The end.





May 06, 2022 at 12:55AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.