/u/PiinkRose on When you’re friendly you’re suddenly not ace anymore

This just happened to me. I was driving in the car with my friend for an hour and half road trip. We were making great conversation and catching up. While speaking he would periodically touch my arm. I was uncomfortable with it but said nothing because I didn’t want to seem over dramatic. I also understand some people talk and will touch your arm and it’s not sexual. On the drive back we were talking and laughing and his hand went from touching my arm to touching my upper thigh. Every fiber in my body screams repulsion. I felt violated. So I snatch his hand away and didn’t care how he felt about. He didn’t touch me again for the remainder of the trip. But the next day I called him and made it very clear I DON’T LIKE BEING TOUCHED he said he understood. I haven’t heard from him since. I just don’t get it. I’ve already told the guy I’m only interested in being friends and working together. He agreed. Then he does this? I’ve accepted the loss of the friendship for the sake of my boundaries. DON’T TOUCH ME.





May 05, 2022 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.