/u/nfinitegladness on Pride

In general, yes, doing something to celebrate the ace in your life is appropriate! I like the suggestions you made, and there are also lots of items available for sale in ace colors. If there's something she's really into, maybe try to find that in ace colors?

My only caution is to keep it somewhat small and private so that you can gauge her comfort level. Maybe at the end of the day celebrating pride isn't her cup of tea, and that's perfectly okay. But the sentiment you want to share is wonderful, and I think that's ultimately what matters.





May 24, 2022 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.