/u/imTired889 on possibly asexual with intrusive thoughts;

To be honest, I feel very scared when I feel like this. It just started happening and I started to get these intrusive thoughts involving being aroace saying that I'm lying to myself, and that I really do like people sexually and romantically, and every time I look at people at the mall I don't even like they say ''That persons hot and sexy right'' and having sex with them, it just makes it so much worse that I get head aches, and my stomach feel weird every time I think about it now I feel so stressed out to go to the mall, and I can't even watch my favorite Youtuber without it saying something gross. I felt so happy being myself, I want it to stop and go away. It's just unfair.





May 14, 2022 at 12:12AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.