Sign of Ghosting

This girl and I matched on Hinge and everything conversation wise was going very good and she wanted to meet up and after I mentioned I was not religious she mentioned that it's important to her and it defines her and she doesn't impose it on anybody and nothing to worry about as well as she has friends and people she knows around the word who aren't religious.

The last three message after that she only replied by saying "liked or loved followed by copying and pasted what I said."

I don't know if this is a sign of ghosting me or what is going on now, thoughts?



Submitted May 26, 2022 at 12:00AM

This girl and I matched on Hinge and everything conversation wise was going very good and she wanted to meet up and after I mentioned I was not religious she mentioned that it's important to her and it defines her and she doesn't impose it on anybody and nothing to worry about as well as she has friends and people she knows around the word who aren't religious.The last three message after that she only replied by saying "liked or loved followed by copying and pasted what I said."I don't know if this is a sign of ghosting me or what is going on now, thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.