Feeling insecure about first date in months

I’m [23M] gonna sound so lame here but I got nowhere else to ask this.

So over the past few months I’ve been struggling with self image/confidence issues. I can’t even walk through Walmart without feeling bad. Alas, I told myself I couldn’t just hide in my apartment for the rest of my life.

Well I matched with an extremely down to earth and attractive girl. She seems great and we really hit it off, natural conversations, etc and we have a date for tomorrow

So I’ve been out of the game for awhile. Now I’m overthinking everything. Maybe my pictures don’t depict me correctly. What if I disappoint her (looks wise) from minute one. What if this, what if that. I don’t know, it’s almost making me more insecure and I’m thinking of cancelling.



Submitted May 10, 2022 at 02:15AM

I’m [23M] gonna sound so lame here but I got nowhere else to ask this.So over the past few months I’ve been struggling with self image/confidence issues. I can’t even walk through Walmart without feeling bad. Alas, I told myself I couldn’t just hide in my apartment for the rest of my life.Well I matched with an extremely down to earth and attractive girl. She seems great and we really hit it off, natural conversations, etc and we have a date for tomorrowSo I’ve been out of the game for awhile. Now I’m overthinking everything. Maybe my pictures don’t depict me correctly. What if I disappoint her (looks wise) from minute one. What if this, what if that. I don’t know, it’s almost making me more insecure and I’m thinking of cancelling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.