Why would someone block you on WhatsApp but not Instagram…

A guy (29M) and I (31F) went on a few dates and he told me he isn’t interested in me anymore and before we could have a convo about it he blocked me on WhatsApp…. Except it’s been days and he hasn’t blocked me on Instagram lol why would someone half ass the blocking?

I messaged him on Instagram a day later just to clear the air (wasn’t aggressive or confrontational) and he hasn’t opened the message but he also hasn’t blocked me…?



Submitted April 06, 2022 at 12:12AM

A guy (29M) and I (31F) went on a few dates and he told me he isn’t interested in me anymore and before we could have a convo about it he blocked me on WhatsApp…. Except it’s been days and he hasn’t blocked me on Instagram lol why would someone half ass the blocking?I messaged him on Instagram a day later just to clear the air (wasn’t aggressive or confrontational) and he hasn’t opened the message but he also hasn’t blocked me…?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.