/u/WaitingForUrWhistle on TW: child abuse

If you are looking for others who question or feel the same Caedsexual is a label for those who believe or feel their Asexuality is influenced by trama.

It’s hard to separate things from nature and nurture. Most women I know and several men have all had some form of sexual assault occur at least once in their life. Even those who have never been sexually assaulted may have tramas related to sexual experiences so Ace spectrum recognizes it as a possibility and still sees it equally as valid.





April 10, 2022 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.