/u/stoplookingatme92 on I had my first real crush at 29 and my friend is a little too excited for me

That might be part of it, but it doesn't help that whenever he brings it up he says things like "it's was about time" and "you're finally growing up" and "i was worried about you" . I'm not even pursuing this crush because I realized we aren't compatible and my friend knows this and agrees that I shouldn't pursue it, but he continues to bring up that i'm capable of having a crush.





April 15, 2022 at 11:22PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.