What to do

So short backstory, I've (23F) been recently talking to a little group of guys(all 22 to 24M) who've been friends with eachother for some years. They're all cool and I vibe with em pretty good as "just friends".

But I started talking to one of them more seriously and we've also sexted etc. This has been going for over a month and I felt like we really liked eachother untill he dropped the fact that he's not over his ex crush of 2 years ago who he described as his "weakness". Kinda put me off but I still really like him alot, but I also kinda wanna protect myself and not be the "rebound" so I cut off contact with him as much as possible. We text a few times every few days now instead of the daily talks.

Anyways I noticed his other friend is starting to get a crush on me, he's a really sweet guy with alot of patience and he told me he wants to make me feel special. He doesn't know about me and the first guy so I'm kinda hesitant to proceed any further.

I feel like its a whole shitshow right now, since I still really like guy 1 but starting to gain feelings for guy 2 too. So any honest advice is greatly appreciated lol.



Submitted March 03, 2022 at 12:13AM

So short backstory, I've (23F) been recently talking to a little group of guys(all 22 to 24M) who've been friends with eachother for some years. They're all cool and I vibe with em pretty good as "just friends".But I started talking to one of them more seriously and we've also sexted etc. This has been going for over a month and I felt like we really liked eachother untill he dropped the fact that he's not over his ex crush of 2 years ago who he described as his "weakness". Kinda put me off but I still really like him alot, but I also kinda wanna protect myself and not be the "rebound" so I cut off contact with him as much as possible. We text a few times every few days now instead of the daily talks.Anyways I noticed his other friend is starting to get a crush on me, he's a really sweet guy with alot of patience and he told me he wants to make me feel special. He doesn't know about me and the first guy so I'm kinda hesitant to proceed any further.I feel like its a whole shitshow right now, since I still really like guy 1 but starting to gain feelings for guy 2 too. So any honest advice is greatly appreciated lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.