Was he interested? I’m so so confused about it all

I’m confused about this guy.. we’ve been trying to get together. But wonder if he’s interested.

Does he seem or sound interested?

“Yes, let’s get together . Running late right now but I’ll touch base very soon and we’ll make some plans. What days are you free? I still want to get together soon. I’ll be out of town tomorrow but maybe when I get back or a day this week?”

I answered him but I haven’t heard back..

I’m confused..?



Submitted March 29, 2022 at 12:14AM

I’m confused about this guy.. we’ve been trying to get together. But wonder if he’s interested.Does he seem or sound interested?“Yes, let’s get together . Running late right now but I’ll touch base very soon and we’ll make some plans. What days are you free? I still want to get together soon. I’ll be out of town tomorrow but maybe when I get back or a day this week?”I answered him but I haven’t heard back..I’m confused..?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.