/u/that-armored-boi on Positive Comments I found in the Jaiden Animations video (I think they're positive)

I honestly like the Gnome aspect (the D&D master inventors, crafters, tinkerer's kind) because of the fact that then we can make golems to support our subterranean fortress cities (think normal medieval cities with massive walls and towers and such, place it underground in like a massive cave, and then make it even more fortified and that's what I'm thinking)

it would be wonderful!





March 23, 2022 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.