How long should I (21M) text this girl (20F) before asking on a date?

This title is kinda misleading as I have already asked her on the date after texting for three days, as I have researched online that three days is optimal for initial texting before meeting someone. We have been texting for several hours per day after I finish my work usually at night, because I work from 9 to 5 as developer and don't have much time for texting.

She rejected me because she said it is too early and she is not that comfortable, which is obviously completely fine to me, and I said that we should then talk more online before going out.

My question is how long should I wait then before asking her out again, now obviously you are not her you do not know when she will feel comfortable to go out with me, but if you've been in the similar situation maybe I can make in my brain some time interval that would help me.



Submitted March 18, 2022 at 12:14AM

This title is kinda misleading as I have already asked her on the date after texting for three days, as I have researched online that three days is optimal for initial texting before meeting someone. We have been texting for several hours per day after I finish my work usually at night, because I work from 9 to 5 as developer and don't have much time for texting.She rejected me because she said it is too early and she is not that comfortable, which is obviously completely fine to me, and I said that we should then talk more online before going out.My question is how long should I wait then before asking her out again, now obviously you are not her you do not know when she will feel comfortable to go out with me, but if you've been in the similar situation maybe I can make in my brain some time interval that would help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.