Cancel a date???

So I (m20) have one of my first actual dates planned for next Sunday. We are going to go to the mall so she can go shopping, have some lunch together, walk around and then go to her place to watch a move or series.

But at work right now I don’t feel like going anymore. I haven’t talked to her, it just came really random.

I was supposed to go and pick her up, which is a 20 minute drive, then basically go back to where I came from, but instead of going left somewhere, i have to turn right. This is another 20-30 minute drive, to then park in the center off the city, which is gonna be really crowded because it’s a Sunday, and also payed.

After that if we go to her place I have to meet and introduce myself to her parents.

And I just feel like I don’t want to do all of that, because i basically know it’s not going to turn out to be anything because I suck at dating and I’m not the relationship type of person.

I was thinking of faking a positive COVID test to tell her I can’t come anymore because I don’t want to tell her that I don’t feel like going.

My anxiety tells me she’s not interested in me at all, because she often takes a long time to respond or doesn’t respond even tho she’s been online the whole day. So I also feel like ghosting her to make me avoid the mental pain of someone ghosting me (again).

What do I do??



Submitted March 17, 2022 at 01:15AM

So I (m20) have one of my first actual dates planned for next Sunday. We are going to go to the mall so she can go shopping, have some lunch together, walk around and then go to her place to watch a move or series.But at work right now I don’t feel like going anymore. I haven’t talked to her, it just came really random.I was supposed to go and pick her up, which is a 20 minute drive, then basically go back to where I came from, but instead of going left somewhere, i have to turn right. This is another 20-30 minute drive, to then park in the center off the city, which is gonna be really crowded because it’s a Sunday, and also payed.After that if we go to her place I have to meet and introduce myself to her parents.And I just feel like I don’t want to do all of that, because i basically know it’s not going to turn out to be anything because I suck at dating and I’m not the relationship type of person.I was thinking of faking a positive COVID test to tell her I can’t come anymore because I don’t want to tell her that I don’t feel like going.My anxiety tells me she’s not interested in me at all, because she often takes a long time to respond or doesn’t respond even tho she’s been online the whole day. So I also feel like ghosting her to make me avoid the mental pain of someone ghosting me (again).What do I do??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.