[18M] Am I doing something wrong

I’m young I know I’ve also had girlfriends in the past but lately it seems like something about me or the people around me has changed like women say they like me but then play with my heart and make me feel like shit then I’m left at the end of the day feeling alone time and time again I know a relationship isn’t the salvation to fix my loneliness but I don’t think I’m a bad person I feel like I’m a great person to be with so why am I always treated so badly



Submitted March 21, 2022 at 01:15AM

I’m young I know I’ve also had girlfriends in the past but lately it seems like something about me or the people around me has changed like women say they like me but then play with my heart and make me feel like shit then I’m left at the end of the day feeling alone time and time again I know a relationship isn’t the salvation to fix my loneliness but I don’t think I’m a bad person I feel like I’m a great person to be with so why am I always treated so badly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.