Why do so many loathe the idea of commitment?

Personally all I ever wanted was a guy on whom to focus pour all of my affections, who likes all the same things I like. Like get high with, share leftover pizza, play cards, give back rubs to each night, make love to every day and have six babies with

It took me a long time to find that... (Well I do not have six babies yet but not for lack of trying)

I mean Sheesh

Why is it so much to ask for someone's devotion?

Is being devoted to just one person really so hard, so scary, so horrible?



Submitted February 14, 2022 at 02:15AM

Personally all I ever wanted was a guy on whom to focus pour all of my affections, who likes all the same things I like. Like get high with, share leftover pizza, play cards, give back rubs to each night, make love to every day and have six babies withIt took me a long time to find that... (Well I do not have six babies yet but not for lack of trying)I mean SheeshWhy is it so much to ask for someone's devotion?Is being devoted to just one person really so hard, so scary, so horrible?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.