/u/SmadaSlaguod on If you and your partner had different expectations of your sex life, would you mind if they had sexual partners other than you?

I would at least give it a try! I think I would be more confident in a throuple than a completely open relationship, because I would be afraid that they might emotionally connect with someone who they can have sex with, and want to be monogamous with that person. If there are three of us in a dedicated relationship, that seems a little more stable long term. I can love two people romantically!





February 03, 2022 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.