/u/AnonymousHermitCrab on Is it possible to become asexual after previously having sexual attraction?

You know you're ace if you do not experience sexual attraction. This isn't something that (in a non-ace person) is only felt towards a partner. Allosexual people will feel attraction towards strangers as well, so if you don't then that could be a sign.

As for having previously felt attraction, take a look at the ace microlabel erassexual. https://lgbta.miraheze.org/wiki/Erassexual





February 28, 2022 at 11:07PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.