The way I'm thinking of asking my crush out.

So there is this girl in my Psych class that I'm absolutely mad for. She's unfortunately always last in and first out so I need to do it before class ends. Here is what I'm thinking;

  1. I sit in the desk in front of her

  2. Pretend I didn't bring a pen

  3. Ask for hers

  4. Use pen to write on a note card "Wanna grab lunch?"

  5. Say thank you and hand her the pen with note attached

  6. Just to punctuate how I planned this out I then pull out my own pen from my pocket.

Thoughts on this plan?



Submitted February 20, 2022 at 12:11AM

So there is this girl in my Psych class that I'm absolutely mad for. She's unfortunately always last in and first out so I need to do it before class ends. Here is what I'm thinking;I sit in the desk in front of herPretend I didn't bring a penAsk for hersUse pen to write on a note card "Wanna grab lunch?"Say thank you and hand her the pen with note attachedJust to punctuate how I planned this out I then pull out my own pen from my pocket.Thoughts on this plan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.