Is it okay to mention a lot of others have approached you in casual conversation when the topic comes up?

Basically title. I have been approached quite a bit and some stories are quite funny, so I bring it up sometimes if the context is right. Or sometimes I like to joke about how despite a lot of guys approaching me no girls ever hit on me or seem to be interested (I’m bi, it’s a struggle).

I mentioned it to someone I was seeing, and he seemed a bit offed by it. The focus is definitely not like “omg so many ppl are after me” but more like “oh lord u won’t believe what this guy did once, and this other guy, do they have no social skills?”



Submitted February 22, 2022 at 12:11AM

Basically title. I have been approached quite a bit and some stories are quite funny, so I bring it up sometimes if the context is right. Or sometimes I like to joke about how despite a lot of guys approaching me no girls ever hit on me or seem to be interested (I’m bi, it’s a struggle).I mentioned it to someone I was seeing, and he seemed a bit offed by it. The focus is definitely not like “omg so many ppl are after me” but more like “oh lord u won’t believe what this guy did once, and this other guy, do they have no social skills?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.