How to get over someone who just ended things with you & is moving in a month?

As the title reads. For the past year and 4 months I’ve (21F) been with someone (30M) who was very hot and cold and pulled away each time things got serious, but we consistently hooked up. He officially ended things with me over the weekend (he says he pulls away bc he’s worried being with me might be the wrong decision :/) and told me he got the job he applied for in a big city.

I can’t help but feel jealous bc I know there will be so many more options there (300k population where we live, 900k where he’s moving) and he’s going to find someone else. How do I stop having these thoughts/worries and just let him go??

He asked me to see him for the rest of the month until he moves and I agreed bc I will miss him so so much



Submitted February 08, 2022 at 01:10AM

As the title reads. For the past year and 4 months I’ve (21F) been with someone (30M) who was very hot and cold and pulled away each time things got serious, but we consistently hooked up. He officially ended things with me over the weekend (he says he pulls away bc he’s worried being with me might be the wrong decision :/) and told me he got the job he applied for in a big city.I can’t help but feel jealous bc I know there will be so many more options there (300k population where we live, 900k where he’s moving) and he’s going to find someone else. How do I stop having these thoughts/worries and just let him go??He asked me to see him for the rest of the month until he moves and I agreed bc I will miss him so so much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.