Does anyone keep a excel sheet tracking all the possible data of their dating lives or am I just a weirdo?

So since I was 14, I’ve kept a full record of my dating life. I’m 20 now and I have an excel sheet tracking everything I have down romantically.

I have everything on there. From the name of the girl I asked out to the reaction she had and how I felt after, the approach I took, the location, how I met her, and for some of the recent ones exactly what I said to her. So fair I’ve only logged in rejections, and I’m at 319 total rejections. (Including girls I didn’t match with on dating apps it’s approximately 12,661 total rejections, but it’s a numbers game amirite?)

I mentioned this to my friend and he told me that it was weird that I kept track of this. I can admit since it’s only rejections right now it seems kinda sad but I’m sure after I get my first date, kiss, and lose my virginity it’ll be less sad.

Is this weird? Am I the only one who does this?



Submitted February 09, 2022 at 12:03AM

So since I was 14, I’ve kept a full record of my dating life. I’m 20 now and I have an excel sheet tracking everything I have down romantically.I have everything on there. From the name of the girl I asked out to the reaction she had and how I felt after, the approach I took, the location, how I met her, and for some of the recent ones exactly what I said to her. So fair I’ve only logged in rejections, and I’m at 319 total rejections. (Including girls I didn’t match with on dating apps it’s approximately 12,661 total rejections, but it’s a numbers game amirite?)I mentioned this to my friend and he told me that it was weird that I kept track of this. I can admit since it’s only rejections right now it seems kinda sad but I’m sure after I get my first date, kiss, and lose my virginity it’ll be less sad.Is this weird? Am I the only one who does this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.