/u/wonderland_explorer on Ran into one of *those* people.

Personally I find the most difficult being the self-appointed opinionated argumentative people that just can't leave it.

Not attacking anyone just in general!!!!

I just don't care. And that person a few months ago who decided to make me argue with them over my choice, saying it wasn't a choice it's trauma etc, calm down dude. Let people be who they want to be. Unless they are attacking you in some negative way (stalking, abuse in any form, destroying your property etc) live and let live people 💜🖤🤍💜





January 14, 2022 at 02:41AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.