To all who date women - how do you like your date to dress?

Thanks to previous advice on here, I've accepted a date invitation.

I haven't been on a date for a very long time (long term relationship). So, I'm a little lost on what to wear.

The date is for drinks at night time tomorrow (Sunday). It's at a nice bar in the city.

It's pretty cold where I live so I'd like to avoid a dress/skirt but should I brave it? Or it it okay to wear jeans? (I only wear fitted jeans, never baggy).

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you :-)



Submitted January 23, 2022 at 12:14AM

Thanks to previous advice on here, I've accepted a date invitation.I haven't been on a date for a very long time (long term relationship). So, I'm a little lost on what to wear.The date is for drinks at night time tomorrow (Sunday). It's at a nice bar in the city.It's pretty cold where I live so I'd like to avoid a dress/skirt but should I brave it? Or it it okay to wear jeans? (I only wear fitted jeans, never baggy).Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.