Need help to dm a "friend"

Hello

As the title says i want to dm a girl who i used to (still do) have a crush on highschool we were on the same class and i didnt want to make risky moves since i saw her everyday but now that highschool is over like 2 years ago we both in collage i thought about her a lot but am very shy and not socialy gifted person

I dont know how to dm her. Do i just tell her right away that i like her does that come out strong? or do i begin with more of a friendly approach but when she will think that am just reaching as a friends

I never had a girlfriend before and every time i dm a girl they usually leave me on read so can you guys give me some advice on how you would approach this situation.



Submitted January 30, 2022 at 12:07AM

HelloAs the title says i want to dm a girl who i used to (still do) have a crush on highschool we were on the same class and i didnt want to make risky moves since i saw her everyday but now that highschool is over like 2 years ago we both in collage i thought about her a lot but am very shy and not socialy gifted personI dont know how to dm her. Do i just tell her right away that i like her does that come out strong? or do i begin with more of a friendly approach but when she will think that am just reaching as a friendsI never had a girlfriend before and every time i dm a girl they usually leave me on read so can you guys give me some advice on how you would approach this situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.