I a girlfriend really bad

What would you do if you were a 25 year old virgin who had no success with online dating and is ignored by women in person?

I’m 6’0 and slim. I have a job i think is decent and plenty of hobbies. Not many friends. I’ve never held hands.



Submitted December 10, 2021 at 01:13AM

What would you do if you were a 25 year old virgin who had no success with online dating and is ignored by women in person?I’m 6’0 and slim. I have a job i think is decent and plenty of hobbies. Not many friends. I’ve never held hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.