Hole on clit.. females please help

I haven’t been to the doctor about it because it’s not impacting my life,

But is it normal to have a little hole on your clit? It’s very small, and if I touch it, it is extremely sensitive / slightly painful.

It doesn’t get in the way of intimacy but I’m just worried.. why do I have a little hole on my clit? Wtf



Submitted October 07, 2021 at 12:57AM

I haven’t been to the doctor about it because it’s not impacting my life,But is it normal to have a little hole on your clit? It’s very small, and if I touch it, it is extremely sensitive / slightly painful.It doesn’t get in the way of intimacy but I’m just worried.. why do I have a little hole on my clit? Wtf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.