/u/Vunar on not feeling sexy these days...

Hypothetically if my GF came out to me as anything then I would ask her "Does it change anything between us?" if not then it's business as usual. If you enjoyed your relationship with him before then not why carry on where you left off?

If you want to initiate and not make him uncomfortable then ask him if it would make him uncomfortable. In the end you need to talk it out. It might feel awkward or uncomfortable or intimidating but the good news is that you only have to do it one time. Once you get all the info how he feels or what wants to do then you can decide your next move.





July 12, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.