/u/Thornescape on Finally an Onlinetests approves my sexuality :D (it was funny though)

I'm glad that you liked the result and the test lucked out and got the answer somewhat correct. Personally, I despise that test. That isn't how the spectrums work. It's not a quadrant.

It might not be a test, but I'm a huge fan of the "My Scales" graphic that breaks down the different aspects of the different sexual, gender, and attraction spectrums. People just put dots on the graphic where they feel they fall, and it's a nice overview of the separate spectrums.

I think that a self-evaluation with proper spectrums matters more than this silly test that doesn't even know how the different spectrums relate to one another.





July 02, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.