/u/Logical-Breakfast949 on Feeling weird

I have a problem sorta like that too. Ive noticed that growing up I had this extreme fascination with the male body. Its super interesting to me in a way I cant begin to rationalize. I love the female figure a lot too but there's just something about a cis or trans mans figure that I always admired. When I 1st found nudes and such for the 1st time I don't remember finding any of it sexually attractive but it was and still kind of is sexually arousing to see.

Really ive come to find out I have a greater appreciation for the human figure and I don't really care what your gender it anatomy is, i love to see it all. Still tho I get an almost aroused feeling when I look at guys but its like im remembering that odd feeling from before rather than actually being interested in them like that.





July 13, 2021 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.