/u/HuntressLoneWolf on I started anti depressants recently & it's made things a little confusing (little bit NSFW)

Ive had vivid dreams and sexual related dreams due to medications. I found with Sertraline i had very vivid dreams but only when first going on them or when the dose was increased, i get a similar effect with Venlafaxine. Unless there's other worrying side effects ide stick to what you are on for atleast 8weeks (usually recommend so you get past the initial side effects that come with any psychiatric drug) though with any side effect at all mention it to your dr/psych. When mentioning it to them i would just say you are experiencing vivid dreams that are causing distressing feelings, no need to mention them being sexual unless you feel comfortable doing so.





June 04, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.