/u/voltfairy on I need help. I have questions about asexuality.

I'm gonna to take a slightly different stance from everyone and say that people can identify as asexual due to trauma (specific term is caedrosexual). Also that there are some identify that way, because of having little/no libido, regardless of attraction. Asexuality is a spectrum, though those people would probably fall more under graysexual umbrella.

However, there is already a dominant narrative about aces being broken. I really would not feel comfortable having someone who isn't ace or isn't caedsexual create such a character, nor would I really trust them to handle such an issue with the nuance and understanding it deserves.

If you have tumblr, you could find other people who identify that way, and maybe talk to them.





May 25, 2021 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.