/u/Lionoras on An ace bar

Yes!

Also, I'd just love our version of "What your drink choice says about you" then. Like...I just learned that in gay bars, the choice of your drink apparently says something about your sexual preferences/sex life, so wtf would it be in ace format?

"Water" -you are an ace that likes water

"Beer" -you are an ace that likes beer

"weird from of beer" - you secretly wish garlic bread existed as a drink

"Tea" -you REALLY are into cuddling. Even if it's just with your cat. Or dog. Or rabbit from outer space.

"Idk cola?" - you are someone that really never drinks





May 12, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.