/u/crystalribcage on Calling nonhuman characters ace-coded perpetuates the idea that aces are "robotic" or otherwise against human nature

well i kind of love the idea that Spongebob is ace. he has a lot of personality, lots of love to give, and is a really freaking awesome character. he’s far from robotic and i honestly love the idea of Spongebob being in the ace community. i feel like he’s very human in every way except for his species lol. he’s basically a human if you ask me. i actually never knew sponge bob was ace so i’m kind of really happy now





May 13, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.