/u/AcePilot95 on Loud housemate

somewhat similar experience: my flatmate has his gf over every week for 2 days, mostly on weekends, but not always. Mostly, I try not to be at home during those times but the few times I was, it was so loud that I could hear it through my headphones while playing on my console. I absolutely don't get how it doesn't make people super uncomfortable knowing someone is literally 5 meters away in the next room. At least I'm moving soon, to an apartment where I'll be alone and (hopefully) safe from unwanted and annoying side-sound-effects. Believe me, I relate to your feelings of anxiousness.





May 21, 2021 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.