/u/WatcherOfStarryAbyss on You can't figure out if you experience sexual attraction through action

That's a fair point. With practice, it probably wouldn't be as big an issue.

Yeah, it wasn't the only thing in my mind at the time but it abruptly started using like 80% of my brain capacity.

A lot of "don't move. don't do anything unusual. don't go kiss her... holy heck she's beautiful... shit, I feel like I'm gonna do something involuntary. hold onto something solid. don't stare too long."

Also, I got this very very distracting and persistent mental movie of the two of us jumping onto the table between us and making out passionately despite the fact that the were like five other people there. Just that whole entire movie trope of making out and knocking stuff off the table. I tried to make that go away so I could concentrate on the card game we were all playing but it kept popping into my head every 30 seconds or so.

As an aside, this was like a week before we all went home for the pandemic last spring. I didn't really talk with her much while we were all at home, so I've been dying to know if she would still do that to me when I saw her again in-person. Well, we finally met up again last week and I didn't feel sexually attracted. Aesthetically definitely, and still somewhat romantically, but not sexually. So I guess it does fade for demis, though I'm still curious if it'll come back as we hang out more. (All vaccinated now.)





April 28, 2021 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.