/u/UmmWaitWut on TW/CW: R*pe. I think I may have been r*ped, I feel really weirdly untraumatized by it. Is that at all normal or possible?

It's not your fault. I just don't really know what to do. I want to talk to my therapist about this but I've been doing virtual appointments and live with other people so I don't really want to say it out loud. The idea of people finding out is kind of terrifying honestly. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I've been running over different scenarios of me telling him what we did was rape and how he'd react and I just don't think I can do it. It doesn't help that my therapist has the same first name as his mom...





April 30, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.