/u/sailingpj on I especially feel this during pandemic

And yet some people still get away with insisting that they are "a hugger" and giving non-consentual hugs to people. I have personal space issues and barely hug my parents let alone random people I'm meeting for the first time (friends/family of friends).

Edit: I'm not accusing you or anything. I just read your comment and it triggered this uncomfortable thought that I needed to get out of my head before I started obsessing over it.





April 13, 2021 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.