/u/ryukohime on Is cake still good?

Garlic bread came about because some ace folks don't like cake and someone decided that garlic bread is the other yummy thing that's better than sex (and they're not wrong).

Dragons are just freaking cool and we claimed them before any of the other sexualities could when they were handing out sexuality mythical animals.

We also called dibs on space, because it rhymes with ace.

Our weapon is the mace, also because it rhymes.





April 20, 2021 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.