/u/WiseLockCounter on Show Recommendations?

Humm...

For horror, I think Bly Manor didn't have any spicy scene. If you like podcasts there's always Magnus Archives, which is awesome and has ace rep. Promised Neverland is from that (extremely) rare breed of anime that doesn't have any sexualisation whatsoever. Attack on Titan doesn't either, but it's more action than horror.

For fantasy, there's great kids' animated shows like The Last Airbender or The Dragon Prince. I also really like the superhero show Raising Dion. Or quirky absurd stuff like Dirk Gently. Over the Garden Wall is short but a delight.

Asian live-action series tend to never show anything ever, but they can be extremely tropey and rely heavily on love triangles squares. Most of them romanticise abuse with the main couple, but I found a couple that didn't, like Mr. Sunshine (Korean, action, historical), Rookie Historian (Korean, romance, historical) or Legend of White Snake (Chinese, romance, fantasy).





March 17, 2021 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.