/u/Rigga-Goo-Goo on Am I asexual?

I don't think you're necessarily too young to identify as ace, but I do think you should keep in mind that asexuality (sexuality in general) can be fluid (definitely not always, but sometimes). It might be something you currently identify with and maybe having the label of it is helpful.

But in the future as you're exposed to more people, more experiences, and just learn more about yourself in general, perhaps it'll change. And that's all okay. Maybe you're a "late bloomer," maybe you'll meet someone someday and completely feel differently about sex, or maybe as you get older you'll feel more confident than ever that your asexual.

If you're questioning it, I think time and experience is really what will make you feel more confident about it. Try not to get hung up on it. Do things because you want to, not because you feel like it's a milestone or like you're "supposed to." If you continue to feel like it's nothing you want to pursue or that you're just not interested, then yeah, you're probably ace.





March 22, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.