/u/lessercookie on FAQ – "Are you asexual?" and more

I can relate to everything you mention above. This was eye opening and thank you for posting 🙏

(27f) I have been feeling a weirdo for too long and couldn't explain why. I find both genders attractive but I don't feel sexual attraction towards them, I find them aesthetically pleasing and I'm attracted to their mentality.

I wil never understand why people value sex so much and all the fenzy around it. I started to feel that most of the people I meet are acting like idiots and are very immature that's why they were acting this way. Never crossed my mind that most people are thinking like that when it comes to sex and make it so big and important part of their lives.





March 04, 2021 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.