/u/ZagadkaVolya on Hi! I Need Help Writing an Asexual Character

It is OK. An asexual character can be resistant to flirting, or indifferent. Sex and physical intmacy can range, but it tends to be indifferent and wanting to please their partners. Asexuals can still accept romantic advances or be sex positive and cooperate with their partners, but won't seek out anything on their own. Some asexuals are sex repulsed, but that isn't all. Asexuals in relationships tend to seek compromise even if that makes them unhappy and resentful of their partners.





February 20, 2021 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.