/u/pinkpurpleb1ue on Celebrities

Allosexual here.

Yeah, "smash or pass" is very much about aesthetic attraction.

I don't tend to find myself sexually attracted to celebrities (though do on occasion), it's usually just aesthetic attraction.

I think most people tend to use the term sexual attraction when what they really mean is aesthetic attraction because it doesn't occur to them to kinda differentiate between them. Personally I find that there's some blurred lines between the two sometimes as well.

Another thing is that a lot of people wouldn't actually have sex with their celebrity crush, but say they would in theory because it's just kind of a wild idea rather than something based in reality.





February 08, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.